Thursday, July 5, 2007

stubborn babies

Well, another day has come and gone and I am still pregnant. I must be the best breeder in all the world. Everytime I watch the baby shows on t.v. the women pregnant with twins typically deliver on or before the 36th week. Not my boys. They are hanging in until the last minute. My books don't even go past week 36! After visiting my doctor today, about the only good news I got was that both babies are once again head down, which makes my c-section less likely. However, I'm sure Baby B will be just as stubborn as always and flip back at the last minute. If they do decide to "hang in" my delivery has been scheduled for July 16th. The last of the "Luna Babies" will arrive that day as this will be it for us forever, or at least until someone makes me a Grandma!

No comments: